The Original E5
SMG-C91-008Regular price R 645.00 Save R -645.00
The Original® E5 protects working hands with EN 388: 2016 level E & ANSI A5 cut resistance in the workplace. The palm and fingers are protected by an internal layer of high-tenacity Armortex® to prevent abrasions and lacerations when working with sharp tools and sharp materials. Top it off with fluorescent TrekDry® and a secure Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) wrist closure, for one critical cut resistant tool. Imported
- Fluorescent TrekDry® helps keep hands cool and comfortable.
- Reflective ink provides eye-catching luminance in low-light environments.
- The internal layer of Armortex® delivers EN 388: 2016 level E & ANSI A5 cut resistance.
- Touchscreen capable palm and fingers.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure with hook and loop provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- Machine washable.
- Maintenance & Repair
- Vehicle Recovery
- Metal Stamping
- Material Handling